Founded by Jim Buttonow to serve the individuals and small businesses, JL Buttonow, CPA LLC is committed to delivering valuable tax and accounting services to our clients. We work directly with individuals and small businesses, as well as provide professional consulting services to attorneys and other tax professionals by providing litigation support or Federal and State practice and procedure expertise.
Everyone in the firm is committed to relationships, excellence and integrity. It is our goal to build and earn trust through our tax, accounting and consulting services. We will always provide our clients a clear understanding of their options and work in a collaborative manner to ensure that they are able to achieve their goals in a way that best suits them. If we can’t help, we are committed to helping prospective clients identify an option that works for them.
James L. Buttonow, Jr., CPA Curriculum Vitae
- 26 years of experience in IRS Practice and Procedure and tax controversy
- AICPA Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- CPE Instructor, IRS Practice and Procedure
- Expert consultant to Federal and State governments
- Published author in tax and accounting, specialized in tax controversy issues
To see Jim’s entire curriculum vitae, download the PDF here.